Wednesday, September 23

Rock of Ages and People Watching

We like music. We used to listen to music a lot more when we had a working radio/cd player in our car. Any time you turn the radio on the antenna tries to go up and makes one of the most annoying sounds in the world...it kind of even sounds a little bit like this.

A few weeks ago a friend of mine posted a link to a website where you can listen to music for FREE. It's called
lala....where music plays. This is what their website says:

With Lala you can:
•Play over 7 million songs for free – no ads or clutter.
•Play your music, anywhere on the web. Instantly upload the tracks on your computer to your Lala collection.
•Get a feed of music picks from friends and experts.
•Buy new music, easily and affordably.


Pretty cool.....I think. So anyways I've been listening to music a lot more now. My favorite right now.....

Chris Rice - Peace Like A River: The Hymns Project

I've also been listening to a lot of Jack Johnson's albums......his Curious George album is one of my favorites.

I'm not very musical. I can't sing. I never learned to play an instrument aside from the recorder of course....but that was ages ago in Jr. High. I can dance....so I guess that says something about feeling the beat but that's about as far as I go with music. Delia, I think has acquired a musical ear from Jake. He can play the guitar, drums and piano.....though it's been a long time....I'm pretty sure he'd be able to pick it up instantly....kind of like riding a bike you never forget.

So anyways the two albums I mentioned above have been playing almost daily for the past few weeks. Delia has started singing along with them and it is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Click below to watch her sing Rock of Ages. I love that she makes up some of the words..........:) Enjoy!

From FromKodakCamera

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Very cool. I need to check that out!