Wednesday, February 18

Introducing D-Dog...the next big rapper

I know I said I was going to post within the week...but you know I just didn't make time to and I don't have much to post about. I do want to post a gazillion pictures that I've taken over the past few months. I think I might do what my sister-in-law has been doing as well as a friend of ours. They've been posting a link to their pictures. So if you want to look at more pictures then you can. And if you'd rather not bore yourselves to death then you can look at the one cute picture and move on with your life. I for one like to look at the pictures and rarely ever feel close to death after looking at all of them. Of course I won't do this quite yet...in the next post I will. For now I will leave you with a cute video of D-Dog rapping. Don't worry if you can't understand her...I can't either.

2 comments:

jim and trin said...

She is hilarious!!!!! "It's your turn, Mommy!"

The Talley Family said...

Yes...I'll be posting my debut video soon. It's great!