Wednesday, December 12

It's About Time

Well I am finally ready to get this blog up and running. I'm not sure why it has taken me this long. Mostly this blog will consist of stories and pictures of Delia. I think it will be a great way to keep in touch with family and friends that we sadly don't get to see as much as we'd like.

We are now settled (aside from a few boxes here and there) in our new place. Jake is enjoying his job. I am slowly adjusting to our new house, new pregnancy, and the terrible two year old that has taken over my once delightful daughter. When will it end!? Aside from the tantrums, Delia is doing great. She talks like crazy now and is saying something new everyday. The most recent is "Well...." I ask her a question and she responds with "Well...yes" or "Well...okay" and so on. But the way she says it is hilarious. It's all drawn out and makes her sound so old!


And here are a few pictures of my little stinker...








No comments: